Welcome to the website of the Latvia vACC, Virtual Area Control Center for Latvia airspace on the VATSIM Network. On this web site you will find information on how to become a controller within our vACC, or how to find and use all necessary information about flying in Latvian airspace.
Latvia vACC is part of the VATSIM Europe Division which, together with VATSIM UK, VATSIM Russia, forms the VATSIM European Region. All together, they are a part of the global VATSIM Network, which provides Air Traffic Control Service over the Internet, free of charge to pilots connected to this network using their flight simulator.
If you are new to VATSIM and don’t have an account, follow this link to become a registered member.
Latest Posts / News:
- Riga on the voting list Cross The Land EventDear friends! COMING SOON! The new great VATSIM Cross The Land Event! February, 13, 2021! We are in expectation of enjoyment and want you to share this feeling with us! Riga’s staff is starting preparing to it, and also we would like Riga to be one of the places, where Cross The Land happens. This … Read more
- Another CPT in Riga!Hi, folks! I would like to announce that there will be a CPT going on for Arturs Vasiļjevs. We are wait you 1/05/2020 1700-2100z! See yaaaaaa Current scenery for EVRA: X-Plane 10/11 *check* X-Plane 10/11 (payware) *check* FSX\P3D (payware)
- Riga on cross the land event!Latvia vACC has entered itself into cross the land eastbound! Want a different departure instead of the usual selections? Then vote for us at https://ctl.vatsim.net
- Riga-Lviv City Link Event!Grab your tickets, everyone! Latvia vACC and vACC Ukraine invite you to join the Riga-Lviv City link event on the 24/04 from 1700-2000Z. We will be providing full ATC services For both Riga, Lviv and in between! We hope to see you all there! Current scenery for EVRA: X-Plane 10/11 *check* X-Plane 10/11 (payware) *check* … Read more
- New vACC WebsiteThe new website is now live. If you find any bugs or errors, please get in touch by e-mail: [email protected]. Thanks to everyone involved, especially the co-operation from George and Romania vACC, Michael and Artem. We look forward to being able to update this more easily, and keep the latest VATSIM news and events in … Read more